fredag, april 20, 2007



TALKS #30 - EXORCISM

ok this is an attempt to finally get over this whole moving thing, because i don't want to bore you to death ... i have to thank everybody who followed me through these last weeks and supported me, and cared about me and gave me smiles ... even though it was frightening unnecessary because i was feeling good most of the time ... but anyway, we close this case now with the ultimate "how's nicos condition"-podcast, which is quite selfexplaining ;D

artists in order of appearance

i got you - james brown

shoo be doo - macy gray

new life - depeche mode

seventeen again - eurythmics

teenagers - my chemical romance

alles neu - mia.

my interpretation - mika

slung-lo - erin mckeown

i'm on a high - the boss hoss

feeling good - muse

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Oh goodie! I'm on a high and feeling good because there's a new Nico podcast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell, I'm happy?

2:10 PM, april 20, 2007  
Blogger Edilma said...

Ok ok, so i see you weren't kidding about your obsession with Mika hahahahahah...by the way i love MUSE so i think you're winning some points with me :D

I'm afraid to tell you i haven't listened to your podcast yet, i don't even have time to listen to Kelka! but i'm gonna try to listen to this one.

By the way, i'm wearing my Star Wars panties today ;)

3:27 PM, april 20, 2007  
Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

downloading: now!
listening: hopefully next week somewhen ...

i'll be back ;)

3:42 PM, april 20, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

Ahhhhh...I just got a package in the post today with my Jan Feb and March Nico podcasts....
So I have a bit of catching up to do.
Thank you Minnie...
Now I too can get as excited just as Uta does about your sexy German accent...
Mmmmmmmmm....

4:02 PM, april 20, 2007  
Blogger Tigerblue said...

Downloading. Hope to listen this weekend.

6:32 PM, april 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Nico, my kitty jumped about a foot when James Brown went, "OW! I feel good."

I just heard Macy Gray being interviewed about her new album, Big, on National Public Radio last weekend.

1:42 AM, april 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

So good to hear your laugh...and smiling because Nico is sentimental too. :-)

3:02 AM, april 21, 2007  
Blogger 0 said...

good, i was waiting that the moving was over to quit lurking and say hello, because i have a very weak back...

hi nico and hi everybody ! :)

9:44 AM, april 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hi, Persona!

3:28 AM, april 22, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home