tirsdag, april 10, 2007



THE FINISHING MOVE

after i am no guy and therefor not able to grow a beard (don't be silly, i know it and i don't even want to THINK about it) i had to cut my hair ... so i did. i tortured my sister into cutting my hair on match length which makes her whimper during the whole process because she had a very hard time cutting the stubborn wire populating my head into a decent do during my halfhearted approach of letting it grow. but she understood, that it had to be done to close this case ... plus i will not sweat this much in the neck when i will move my furniture on saturday =D

it seems i'm done with the whole relationship emotionally now =D and after two days i even get kind of used to my new pic in the mirror.

i had a fantastic easter with my little nephew who is a genius like his aunt ... just to inform you, he invented his own way of moving around, funny mix of crawling and sliding ... and he is fast!!! he can stand up. everytime he falls he manages to land on his cushioned backside. he is still a great entertainer and makes everyone smile and believe it or not he can throw!! with aiming!! i was really impressed. (no it was no accident! he did it five times in a row, and he is not this bad in catching too. seems he will be a great handballer like his proud auntie) by the way, he bit his first head of. it was an evil fight, because he still has no teeth (not a single one) so the poor easterbunny was drowned in saliva first, but then the head was off ... hip hip hooray.

i think the ingeniousness of her child was the only thing that could sooth the pain of my sister seeing 10 month of work floating to the ground. but i told her the same i tell you: the song of the day ...

artist: eurythmics
song: the first cut
album: touch

the first cut - is a criminal thing
the first cut - goes deeper in
each impression
makes a chain reaction
each impression
will never be never be never be
broken

i'm a white girl - you can see my skin
look at this picture - that i 'm living in
and old scores
never settle down
i'll keep on walking
till i'm burried in the cold ground
cold ground
cold cold ground

13 Comments:

Blogger dh said...

So Nico,
Does this mean you look like Annie Lennox now?

2:31 PM, april 10, 2007  
Blogger Edilma said...

Hahahahah good one lurker. By the way i love girls with short hair ;)

Your nephew sounds sounds adorable :D

2:50 PM, april 10, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

well, i would say i still look like me ... but if we are talking about the peace cover ... could be me too ;D

2:57 PM, april 10, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

yay, ed loves me =D

2:59 PM, april 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Short hair is good for working out! Just look at Jackie.

I feel so much better after my walk this morning....

I love little kids. They are so inventive.

3:20 PM, april 10, 2007  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

you sexxxy thang!
but still ong enough for a girl to sink her fingers into I hope????
;D

summer hair!

6:55 PM, april 10, 2007  
Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

oh moving furniture .. how fun is that :) i am sure it goes way better with short hair, yea!

2:50 AM, april 11, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

Short hair can be very sexy....

:D

3:27 AM, april 11, 2007  
Blogger Tigerblue said...

No question about it short hair is sexy. I'll be moving furniture in about a month too. Already have the short hair in preperation. The Euriythmics huh??????

4:37 AM, april 11, 2007  
Blogger Tigerblue said...

Little kids are a blast and nephews are fun to spoil. I have six of them.

4:39 AM, april 11, 2007  
Blogger Ale said...

if you change your mind I have plenty of hair for the both of us
:)

11:56 AM, april 11, 2007  
Blogger Edilma said...

Oh i forgot to comment about Eurythmics...I love Annie Lennox, i saw her in concert once...very sexy short hair ;)

2:29 PM, april 11, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

i saw her in concert at the we too are one tour ... the tour where she was stripping during the show ... at the end she wore leatherpants and a hot red bra ... well, lets say i didn't take much notice of her hair ;D

3:29 PM, april 11, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home