tirsdag, april 17, 2007



LEZ STEREOTYPEZ

hello, i am back ... it wasn't as evil as expected ... to be honest we had some fun too ... me nearly got out the chainsaw to kill the stubborn rack that drove us mad ... i was this close to throw it out of the window ... the only problem was, the window was too small ... anyway, there were a lot of things that were really nice too ... the silly pride you feel when you've moved your whole stuff, the pizza revelry with your friends where everyone is sweaty and dirty and grinning widely because of the good feeling of having earned the pizza, of course the shower where you get all the sweat and dust off of you but most of all i like driving the truck =D

no, i am usually no truckdriver lezzie, but i love driving these trucks ... so that's why i posted my hat ... yes, this thing is mine and i wore it all saturday, together with a wide grin, some sunglasses and a flanell-shirt - ok, after half an hour i changed to a wifebeater, because it was hot on saturday - and yes, when i was driving that thing a fag hung down from my lip ... *sigh, i had a really great time ... a tiny little musclecat on sunday and a lot of bruises but driving the truck in full drag was so worth it!!!!

so if anybody is moving and needs a driver ... call me ;D

and because we are talking about lesbian stereotypes, here's another one

artist: melissa etheridge
song: you can sleep while i drive
album: brave and crazy

come on baby let's get out of this town
i got a full tank of gas with the top rolled down
there's a chill in my bones
i don't want to be left alone
so you can sleep while i drive
i'll pack my bag and load up my guitar
in my pocket i'll carry my harp
i got some money i saved
enough to get underway
and baby you can sleep while i drive

we'll go thorough tucson up to santa fe
and barbara in nashville says we're welcome to stay
i'll buy you glasses in texas a hat from new orleans
and in the morning you can tell me your dreams

you know i've seen it before
this mist that covers your eyes
you've been looking for something
that's not in your life
my intentions are true
won't you take me with you
and baby you can sleep while i drive

oh is it other arms you want to
hold you the stranger
the lover you're free
can't you get that with me

come on baby let's get out of this town
i got a full tank of gas with the top rolled down
if you won't take me with you
i'll go before night is through
and baby you can sleep while i drive

13 Comments:

Blogger dh said...

Nico, are you implying that Melissa is a lesbian stereotype?
Lesbian yes.
Stereotype? which one?...fem? butch? oh ok u win...

So you are into roleplaying Nico?
Hmmmmmm... interesting
Do you play the nurse as well?

::I wonder what kind of underwear Nico wore with that truck driving outfit?::

11:07 AM, april 17, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

=D if i am roleplaying i do it right, so i wore boyspanties ... white, black skulls printed on them and a nice red waistband ... and of course my sandcoloured cargopants were this low that anyone could see them ;D

and yes, i do nurses too, but only the latex version ... and i prefer highheels i'm not into birkenstocks anymore

11:14 AM, april 17, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

Oh Nico, you sound like my kind of woman.
Will you marry me please?
Oh hang on....
I've been through this rejection before from you.
Ahhhhh.. but a girl can continue to dream.

11:57 AM, april 17, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

Congrats on the move!

I'd have loved to see you driving that truck...then getting out of that truck....then......well, you get the picture...

;D

1:50 PM, april 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Nico, I'm picturing you in the muscle tee...hehe...

I'd let you drive my truck, so to speak, anytime. :D

2:47 PM, april 17, 2007  
Blogger Edilma said...

"but only the latex version"...you just made me so happy :D hahahahahah.

I like your hat by the way ;)

3:00 PM, april 17, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

So Nico,
if you go my my blog and read Uta's comment..
you will see that Uta is wearing the underwear you had on over the weekend...

Do you ladies share underwear?

3:32 PM, april 17, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

what??? she took them AGAIN??? i have to tell her to stop "borrowing" my underwear

and i promise, next time i'll make a movie ... moving or nursing, whatever happens first ;D

4:01 PM, april 17, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

OK thats it....
now you want to make home blue movies?
Please can we have the nursing one first!!!!!

4:24 PM, april 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I noticed that Nico & Uta described the same underwear too, hmmmmmmmmm....

5:13 PM, april 17, 2007  
Blogger amy said...

hihihi . . . i have a plan . . . i would say nico playes the nurse for me and in exchange of it i´ll buy you all the drinks the night before we go to madrid (well i guess it is better the other way around, first drinks and then roleplay) . . . i´ll make breakfast the morning after and you´ll drive us to the airport with the truck . . . deal!?!

7:50 PM, april 17, 2007  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

I don't care if you are the truck driver or the nurse
YOU can move ME anytime! ;D
And you know darn well you took MY panties! =D
Happy new home!

11:46 PM, april 17, 2007  
Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

juchuu, done :)
hihihi truckdriving ... yea ...
i like the hat!

12:14 AM, april 18, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home