onsdag, juni 13, 2007



HAPPY BRUISEDAY

min asked for a kickbox update ... here it is ;D after being a musclecat-suffering pussy last friday i went again yesterday. it was great. i sweated this much that i had to put a towel under my knees for doing the sissy pushups, because i slid over the floor like nothing good. and i had fun. my kicks are getting better ... and harder ... and i switched from kicking with my instep to kicking with my shin, what hurts but is more effective. anyway, i will post the pic of my heroic bruise tomorrow, because then i think it will be perfectly blue. if it stays this red i will get a new one on friday ;D (bruise, not shin silly)
oh, and the coach said i'll be a great puncher ... what leads to harder punches on my side and a slightly injured joint of my poor poor little finger. call me weird but i feel kind of proud about my bruises =D
oh and we ropeskipped ... i need practice! and i need bandages, to protect my wrists and knuckles, my own gloves (because the public ones smell like feet) a decent skipping rope and a nice thaibox pant, those are cool.

and because german black eyes are blue (and german bruises are called blue spots) the song of the day is

artist: eurythmics
song: cool blue
album: touch

blue - the colour suits you
cool blue
how will you stay this way for ever?
blue again
it's a lasting chill
to keep you cold as winter

how can i forget you?
i'm never gonna give you up
how can i forget you baby?
i'm never gonna give you up

here it comes again
here it comes again

blue - the colour fools you
cool blue
i'll never stay this way for ever
blue again

(how could she fall for a boy like that)

8 Comments:

Blogger Ale said...

I am proud of you!
;D
I think it is like doing a takel playing soccer - you bleed after...but you are so powerful! My gf is great doing it...and it makes her sooooo sexy.
Keep on practicing!

2:24 PM, juni 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

That's a great update, Nico! Does kick boxing have weight divisions like regular boxing?

Hearing all that makes me feel positively lazy.

Yes, I want a picture of your bruise!

3:01 PM, juni 13, 2007  
Blogger Edilma said...

The first rule about fight club is that you don't talk about fight club.

Sorry i had to say that hahahahahah.

BESOS!

3:09 PM, juni 13, 2007  
Blogger 0 said...

eek, this picture hurts !

3:11 PM, juni 13, 2007  
Blogger Tigerblue said...

Wow! Sounds like you are really liking kickboxing. I don't understnad all the terms, but sounds intriguing.

3:36 PM, juni 13, 2007  
Blogger Kai said...

Very cool!

Sounds like a great way to release some tension and anxiety.

I like kicking things. lol

1:36 AM, juni 14, 2007  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
is it wrong I find all of this very sexy?
=D
I think it is great!
Enjoy!

12:24 PM, juni 14, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

ouch....butt.....

.....Let's see the bruise!

12:57 PM, juni 14, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home