fredag, juni 08, 2007




GUARDIANS OF THE CUBE

that's a very gay and very explicit comicbook and not what i want to talk about today. i wanna talk about ankle injuries. no not mine, my injuries are still sore muscles, what we call a musclecat over here. and i think i will skip todays kickbox lesson, to prevent to pull them. i am talking about the backsides of my thighs here, which hurt like nothing good. who invented stairs by the way??? today i would say that walking in general is completely overrated!!
but i am drifting off again. ANKLE INJURIES is a song by fujiya & miyagi, that was used on a nice jaguar commercial. and yesterday evening between two ridiculously annoying ringtone commercials mtv aired the video of this song. and i love it. i love it so much that i HAVE to share it. with you my dear friends. i hope you'll have an extraordinairie nice weekend. and here is the wonderful video:

big gay hugs

11 Comments:

Blogger Ale said...

Ah ah ah...that's crazy ! It seems made with tons of Lego...
Nice song btw ;D

3:27 PM, juni 08, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

CUBES!!! it is all made of CUBES ...

3:44 PM, juni 08, 2007  
Blogger amy said...

awesome song young lady and the video is really cool

but I am wondering . . . is something wrong with mtv . . . is the editorial staff sick or what is going on. how come that they are actually playing good music . . . I am confused

enjoy your weekend and don’t melt away
*hugs

9:11 PM, juni 08, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

I don't even want to THINK about ankle injuries!!!!

11:26 PM, juni 08, 2007  
Blogger Tigerblue said...

Fantabulous video. I think I caught a bit of my favorite atari video game, Space invaders.

12:18 AM, juni 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

That was a cool video! Thanks for sharing, Nico.

Space Invaders, my goodness, that was the first video game I ever played...too many years ago to rememeber.

3:37 AM, juni 09, 2007  
Blogger Ale said...

it is not my fault if they seem Lego!
:p

10:31 PM, juni 10, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

you are excused, you had other things to focus on this weekend ;D

2:12 PM, juni 11, 2007  
Blogger Edilma said...

I always miss all the fun! Ok I'll watch the vid qhen i get home today.

BESOS!

3:20 PM, juni 11, 2007  
Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

i like cubes.

and that song.

booo for ankle injuries, like real ones of course.

-the working bee

1:17 AM, juni 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Nico, how's your musclecat doing?

9:02 PM, juni 12, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home