tirsdag, juni 05, 2007



LET IT OUT

sitting on my desk all day isn't good for me. it feels like i have lots of energy, that is completely useless. so it feels like it stores up in there. and now i feel like i am going to burst. i tried a lot of things to get rid of it. but honestly, this working thing eats up a big part of my day. and this little bit of running doesn't help. neither does the funny bike riding. so i decided that i should try something new. and this new thing will be boxing ... well accidently it's kickboxing because my dear coworker tricked me into this. talking about boxing all the time, making me interested and then AFTER i said i will go with him, he mentioned the kicks. we'll see what happens ... and i really don't want to think about HOW long it is ago, that i last ropeskipped ... we'll see what will happen. tonight is my first lesson and i am excited. i'll report tomorrow if i don't break my hands ;D

have a great day all of you, and take care ... i'm getting more dangerous every day ;D

song of the day:

artist: the distillers
song: beat your heart out
album: coral fang

baby, you make my heart beat faster.
baby, you make my heart beat faster. i know.

let alone to rest alone,
yeah you’re making me.
i had to run the damage is done,
i give it up, i give it up.
there’s nothing left so take the rest,
yeah you’re draining me.
i set it alight it burns so bright,
stab it out, stab it out.

baby, you make my heart beat faster.
baby, you make my heart beat faster. i know.
yeah i know. i know.

i had to run the damage is done,
i give it up, i give it up.
i had to go it got control,
yeah you’re breaking me.
there’s nothing left so take the rest,
stab it out, stab it out.
i set it alight it burns so bright,
yeah you’re draining me.

you make my heart beat faster.
baby, you make my heart beat faster. i know.
yeah i know that it’s true.

let alone to rest alone.
let alone to rest alone.
let alone to rest alone.

baby, you make my heart beat faster.
baby, you make my heart beat faster.
baby, you make my heart beat faster.

there’s nothing left so take the rest.
there’s nothing left so take the rest.
there’s nothing left so take the rest.
there’s nothing left so take the rest.

baby, you make my heart beat faster.
baby, you make my heart beat faster.
baby, you make my heart beat faster.

let alone…..

9 Comments:

Blogger Edilma said...

I can think of something else to release all that energy ;) SEX SEX SEX!!! hahahahaha...or the M word could help sometimes (Shhhhhhhh!)

But yes you should try kickboxing, I should do something with my extra energy as well :(

By the way I like The Distillers, actually i like the singer :D

2:46 PM, juni 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Edilma has some good advice there! =D

Ropeskipping would definitely get my heart beating faster...

I'm also looking for someone to make my heart skip a beat...

2:52 PM, juni 05, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

sorry e ... unfourtunately i seem to be put together wrongly. sex leads to more energy ... so having sex would be VERY counterproductive ... or the opposite, damn i am confused ;D

i tried that M thing too, it's fun, i get nice muscles on my forearms but it doesn't help on the energy level.

and min, i really hope you find some heart skipper soon. maybe you should kiss her ;D

3:11 PM, juni 05, 2007  
Blogger amy said...

wow kickboxing . . . damn . . . gonna be really save with you in madrid ;D

enjoy your lesson

5:51 PM, juni 05, 2007  
Blogger Tigerblue said...

Kickboxing--sounds dangerous. I need to get some exercise but whenever I do something involving punching and kicking somebody gets hurt...then I feel bad.

Good luck with the lesson.

6:38 PM, juni 05, 2007  
Blogger Edilma said...

More energy??? You're a stud hahahahahahhaha

8:47 PM, juni 05, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

Ok so if I comment and slip in my attempt at German will you correct my spelling again?
The M-word gives you muscles?
Wow!!! what do you do to yourself?

9:30 PM, juni 05, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

HAHAHA..this brings to mind the time my girl was watching a kick-boxing video and decided to partake. She performed a beautiful kick....right into a lovely glass of red wine. Need I tell you we were still finding red wine stains on the blinds and the ceiling 6 months later.

Be careful what you kick!

11:20 PM, juni 05, 2007  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
dangerous.......... ;D

11:49 AM, juni 06, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home