onsdag, juni 20, 2007



ANY WET T-SHIRT CONTESTANTS?

sorry, but i have to share this. this is how my shirt looked yesterday after training. i lost at least a liter of water. it was evil, first we were three people. what was good, because i had two turns to try and catch my breath. but then one of the guys had to go. and it became really funny. you know this point where you enter the "tunnel"? i was there three times. just wondering if i will faint now or throw up. i was glad that i had this in front of a punching bag, because years ago when i reached this spot during handball or football trainings i fell flat on my face out of topspeed running ... that's what i call fun ;D

anyway, i didn't faint and i didn't threw up. i just saw some funny little stars and sweated my cute little ass of ... yes, ok, next time i'll post a pic of my pants.

and you know who finally showed up? - right! - bruce ....


artist: frank sinatra
song: i get a kick out of you
album: the very best of

my story is much too sad to be told,
but practically everything leaves me totally cold.
the exception i know is the case
when i'm out on a quiet spree,
fighting vainly the old ennui,
and i suddenly turn and see your fabulous face.

i get no kick from champagne.
mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all.
so tell me why should it be true
that i get a kick out of you?

some, they may go for cocaine.
i'm sure that if i took even one sniff
it would bore me terrifically, too.
yet i get a kick out of you.

i get a kick every time i see
you standing there before me.
i get a kick though it's clear to see
you obviously do not adore me.

i get no kick in a plane.
flying too high with some gal in the sky
is my idea of nothing to do.
yet i get a kick - um you give me a boot - i get a kick out of you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ale said...

No skirts this summer then...

4:59 PM, juni 20, 2007  
Blogger amy said...

nice bruce right there jumbo jane (did i mention that i love this one)
;D

please donĀ“t kick me

6:02 PM, juni 20, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

skirts? well i like dragqueens, but i am none ;D

and no, you din't mention that cheeta ;D

12:55 PM, juni 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

That's a nice Bruce and bruise, my dear! My goodness, Nico, you make me feel like a slacker. All I'm doing is walking and a few sit ups. Had a beautiful walk yesterday around my campus.

3:06 PM, juni 21, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home