fredag, marts 02, 2007



TALKS #27 – TISSUE ANYONE?

my dear little sick listeners ... i feel a bit guilty reading about everyone coughing and sneezing. i know you know how allergic i am against having a cold, so you might like to hear that me managed to fight my cold down in 36 hours with staying in bed and sweating ... no, don’t look this way, i was wearing a pj ... nasty bunch, i thought you were ill!!! ... tsk, anyway, nice as i am i tried to make you feel a bit better with some nice music. i hope you get better really soon and have a little bit fun with this audiopathic medicine especially invented just for you which is called the cougher-mix we do not take charge for any upcoming sideeffects!!!

oh, and i hope the two people that were lucky enough to stay healthy, take it as prevention =D


artists in order of appearance

hatschi-waldera – nina hagen

fever – elisa

vitamin pills – toni collette & the finish

down by the water – pj harvey

go to bed – the cure

jimmy olson’s blues – spin doctors

not the doctor – alanis morisette

the nurse – the white stripes

medication – queens of the stone age

trouble sleeping – corinne bailey rae

gonna be better - gabrielle

8 Comments:

Blogger dh said...

Nina Hagen... at last!!!!!
I thought you had something against her Nico.

I will have to wait for my next birthday so that minnie can send me your cough mix on cd.

Okay ....
so who is UNDER me?

2:45 PM, marts 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Minnie under Lurker! One of my fav spots!

(You won't have to wait for your bday)

So, I want the nurse in the white stripes, not the doctor or spin doctors, to take me down by the water and then to bed for the cure!
Then I'm gonna feel better.....

::downloading::

3:03 PM, marts 02, 2007  
Blogger amy said...

lol . . . great intro nico

lmao . . . stell dich nich so an . . . mich schmeißts immer halb weg mit deinem denglisch :D

hmm . . . does actually cold beer and a kreuter help against the flu. . . i mean you need you herbs, they are healthy . . . it might right?

but yeah great cast as usual and have fun with you nephew (does he finally have an animal keyboard)

*knutsch*

1:44 PM, marts 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I loved that opening song, Nico!

Your podcast must have worked. Sniffles, cough all gone bye-bye.

::big gay hug::

4:40 PM, marts 04, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

Thank you for the medicine Nico!

butt....I'm still coughing! What the heck!! Perhaps I just need a little something else ;D

12:49 AM, marts 05, 2007  
Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

haha, what a great 1st song!

stell dich nicht so an! lol!

warm beer?! wääääh!
and i second the sleeping idea - i am all for that (not only if you are ill) ;)

yea, why not recording with your nephew - i would listen to that :)

hope by now everybody is doing fine again!

7:57 PM, marts 06, 2007  
Blogger Ale said...

I need a tissue b/c I'm in a fuckin bad mood...
Please someone give me a tissue!!!

...

Glad you like Elisa so much
:)

See ya

4:44 PM, marts 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Awwww, Ale, I'm three days too late to give you a tissue.

Nico, stopping by to say HOLA!

4:45 PM, marts 16, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home