tirsdag, januar 23, 2007



MYSTERIOUS MUSTARD

"what the hell is dijon mustard?"

ok, this is dijon mustard ... it comes from the city of dijon in france, me preferes this on by maille, a company that produces mustard and vinegar since the 17th century. their mustard was famous at courts in whole europe that time ... unfortunately the last member of the family maille died away in the late years of 18th century. then monsieur de rothschild bought the company. after that it was sold a lot and now it belongs to unilever ... what is the european twin of procter&gamble i think ... but who cares, the mustard is still delicious! =D

WHAT??? - i told you, this year we'll be more educational - ok, smartassing - as usual ;D

and to be kind, i will give you NO celine dijon as treat of the day =D i will give you something else that worships this fine fine mustard

artist: donna summer
song: hot stuff
album: black party grooves vol. 1

sittin' here eatin' my heart out waitin'
waitin' for some lover to call
dialed about a thousand numbers lately
almost rang the phone off the wall

lookin' for some hot stuff baby this evenin'
i need some hot stuff baby tonight
i want some hot stuff baby this evenin'
gotta have some hot stuff
gotta have some love tonight
i need hot stuff
i want some hot stuff
i need some hot stuff

lookin' for a lover who needs another
don't want another night on my own
wanna share my love with a warm blooded lover
wanna bring a wild man back home

gotta have some hot love baby this evenin'
i need some hot stuff baby tonight
i want some hot stuff baby this evenin'
gotta have some lovin'
gotta have love tonight
i need hot stuff
hot love
lookin' for hot love

[instrumental interlude]

how's about some hot stuff baby this evenin'
i need some hot stuff baby tonight
lookin' for my hot stuff baby this evenin'
i need some hot stuff baby tonight, yeah-yeah
i want some hot stuff this evenin'
i want some hot stuff baby tonight

10 Comments:

Blogger Ale said...

Oh my goddess...Donna Summer!!!!! I love that song...it is sooo sexy - feel like dancing naked with some chicks covered by johnson's baby oil....or eating a huge T-bone with mustard...

2:58 PM, januar 23, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

i have to admit ... i like these pictures ... both of them ... well, the one with the naked dance is a bit in front =D

3:46 PM, januar 23, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

LOL
Oh Nico...will you marry me?
No Celine Dijon????

That is was way better than me trying to slip something sexual with my "pretty bush" post today.

8:16 PM, januar 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Oh, Nico, I love this post! I love this post!

Funny, but I was thinking about Dijon mustard yesterday after I read your post with the chicken recipe.

I love Dijon mustard and your blog too!

3:26 AM, januar 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

P.S. Nico, after reading this post, I want to say that I would love to meet you in person. Can you accomodate visitors? :-)

3:29 AM, januar 24, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

GREAT!! as soon as you mention your ability to cook, you have the house full of strangers!!!

;D

and lurker - we need to find a way to make you listen. i cannot marry you! i asked tOni after she served that chicken ... well i have to talk with her about becoming mormons

11:19 AM, januar 24, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

Well Nico
I do not mind changing from Catholic to Mormon- and I am sure the German Pope will not mind....

But I just have to spend the rest of my life with you ...
You make me laugh
You make me sing
AND
I'll be able to wear Adidas
Drive fast German cars on the Autobahnn
Eat lots of Bockwurst and drink lots of beer..
and do soooo many wonderful German things....
Besides... you have Heidi, Steffi,...oh dear I do not know any other famous Germans....
oh and you have Boney M...

2:23 PM, januar 24, 2007  
Blogger Guls said...

I'm not a big fan of mustard normally, but with that recipe... mmmmm

Can I come too when minnie is there, so that you don't have to cook twice :)

Thanks.

Guls

2:40 PM, januar 24, 2007  
Blogger Ale said...

Ehi !!! [raising both hands] What about me? I am hungry - always -
Why don't you organize a kind of cooking competition...yummy...

6:35 PM, januar 24, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

HAHAHA NICO!! When are we all coming for a visit?? I don't normally eat mustard....but for you....anything!

....this mormon thing could be a good thing....

;D

11:14 PM, januar 24, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home