fredag, februar 23, 2007



TALKS #26 – A LIGHT SMELL OF SULPHUR

there are rules in life ... some are useful some are not and most of them go back to the big old book of rules, the bible. yes we are talking about religion today ... a dangerous area, but i’m not afraid ... i am a dangerseeker =D plus i think i’m getting sick. another big rule of life, going back to murphy’s laws i think ... if you are going to have two weeks of holiday you’ll get a cold instantly. and maybe this isn’t only a cold ... it feels like the flu! my nose is dripping, my throat feels rough, my back hurts ... oh, and my right elbow hurts, what’s usually THE sign for me getting a cold. so once again i have to ask for your kindness, because of all the coughing at the end of this atheistic podcast about religious icons. it’s all a product of an early feverrush but the title is nice, it’s called blasphemian rhapsody


artists in order of appearance

curch of the poison mind – culture club

god gave rock’n’roll to you – kiss

god is a real estate developer – michelle shocked

mon dieu – edith piaf

oh my god – p!nk

do it with madonna – the androids

madonna – cocorosie

human nature – madonna

personal jesus – depeche mode

confessions – violent femmes

salvation – the cranberries

faith – george michael

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Nico, here's my symptoms:
coughing
sneezing
scratchy throat
general yucky feeling

I have a cold too!

Just started feeling ill last night.

I'm sure your podcast will help me feel better! XO

12:25 PM, februar 23, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

Perhaps I've started all this.
:(

Mine started last Saturday night with the scratchy throat. Lost my voice on Monday and Tuesday. Now that I've found it again, I'm at the coughing up a lung stage.

I'm sure this podcast is just the medicine I need to make me feel better!

I hope you feel better soon!

12:59 PM, februar 23, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

it's all seymours fault!!! i feel so much better after having someone to blame =D

and i hope you are happy with what you started ... our whole office is coughing and sniffing and if the podcast is not the medicine you expected, i'll promise the next one will be much better!!!

it's all seymours fault! ;D

2:26 PM, februar 23, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

Religion...
My favourite subject.
And I am Catholic
and the Pope is German


And on the subject of FAITH and being Catholic ...
May I confess to all...
the only male in my music collection is George Michael.

Does he qualify as male?

7:18 PM, februar 23, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

Nearly forgot..

Get better soon Nico.

7:19 PM, februar 23, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

I'm on my second listen. The first time through I kept dozing off....NO! not from boredom! I think it had something to do with the hot toddies.....anywhoo....it's really an excellent cast!

Oh...and I feel compelled to mention that I saw Michelle Shocked perform at Summefest the year before last. Her show is fantastic and fun!

5:55 PM, februar 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thanks for the Edith Piaf, Nico! What great feeling she was able to express through her singing.

10:02 PM, februar 25, 2007  
Blogger Ale said...

Lovely Nico...
hope you are fine
:)

9:43 PM, februar 26, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home