fredag, januar 26, 2007



TALKS # 22 - A HEART FOR TONI

this one was evil! but it made me understand the trouble tOni goes through each time i force her to kick out songs she loves, because we have only an hour. my heart nearly broke when i was forced to reduce myself to 10 movies i love. and it doesn't took a whole night to sink in that i forgot to mention at least 20 great movies i should have mentioned. i think i failed supreme on this one... another podcast on request ... a mean theme ... movies ... i mean i wasn't quite sure if i should better talk about the movie or the songs ... i am afraid i have to do some more movie podcasts ... maybe one just about musicals, what will probably lead to another series of ten ... and what about a podcast just about my favourite gay movies? or my favourite classix ... i can do at least three shows about johnny depp and tim burton, not to mention jim jarmusch ... what i did, not mentioning him (slamming flat hand against forehead)! ... anyway, i think this podcast will have a snowball effect ... i mean i haven't spoken about marilyn monroe, katherin hepburn, audrey hepburn, brigitte bardot, catherine deneuve, fuck i forgot to mention 8 femmes ... aaaaaaaaah, i need more structure, i need more time ... i need your kindness again

take this as the first attempt to TRY to name the ministries favourite movies. but the problem is, i saw too many, and i love too many and i feel bad because not mentioning so many others i love, they have not deserved such a treatment!!!

but anyway, i hope you find it a bit interesting, i hope you saw the movies i mention, that's nicer because of the "yesyes, that scene was great"-thing and if not, i can tell you where you can get them ... and i have to do another one just about gay movies!!! so take this one as a teaser, just a tiny little glimpse into the ministries celulloid closet

oh and if anyone know a word i can use instead of great, mail me, i need it ... i think i overused great a bit in this one ;D

tracks in order of appearance

space patrol - peter thomas sound orcheter

sin city - robert rodriguez

super freak - rick james

all star - smash mouth

wish (komm zu mir) - franka potente & thomas d.

tear me down - hedwig and the angry inch

rain on my parade - bobby darin

pretty - the cranberries

brazil - pink martini

we go together - olivia newton-john & john travolta

feed me - audrey 2

travelin' through - dolly parton

6 Comments:

Blogger seymour said...

...downloading....and waiting with bated breath....

:D

Thank you nico..
**doing an ever so slight curtsy**

1:11 PM, januar 26, 2007  
Blogger Guls said...

downloading...

you're reading my mind nico... Maybe my blog too:P cause i just asked what's your most favorite movie.

anyways awesome is always a gorgeous word for great...

thanks.

guls

2:02 PM, januar 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

It's so GREAT that you have another podcast, or should I say TERRIFIC.

More comments after I listen!!

2:35 PM, januar 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

::listening::

I love Shrek too! Run, Lola, Run! Loved that movie too.

6:23 AM, januar 29, 2007  
Blogger Ale said...

Hei Nico - great job again: good songs and movies too. I listened to you podcast this morning while I was surfing on the snow ;)
You gave me a couple of good ideas for my next "movie+pop-corn+beers" session.

3:12 PM, januar 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Nico, I look forward to more movie music podcasts from you. Big gay hug.

9:25 PM, januar 29, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home