torsdag, maj 29, 2008




OGGI TUTTI VA PIANO

i think ... if i made a mistake (i bet i did) please correct me ... what i was trying to say is, that everything is a bit slow today ... everything? well, almost, in a tiny spot in the back of my brain some stubborn synapses work like crazy to produce a funny little post for you ... so you better appreciate it ;D

anyway, you might ask yourself, why is she posting this funny boots today ... well maybe it is because she saw sex and the city (the movie) yesterday and now she is obsessed with shoes ... hmmmm, good point but NO ... first of all i already am kind of shoe obsessed, i don’t need a movie for that ... by the way, watch the thing it is soooooooooooo great, romantic and funny and just great ... my personal vote two thumbs up ... hmmm, i wrote that somewhere else today ;D ... but back to the boots ... the boots are ... ta daaaah ... because i feel a bit italian today ... hey you could have got an idea of that from the title, don’t you ... don’t look at me that way and what do you mean „what have rubberboots to do with italy“ ... well forget about the rubber for a second, i just liked the design, wait i still like it, so i just like the design ... so boot - italy ....


tapping foot

hello? BOOT --> ITALY??

thank you, yes, italy is shaped like a boot ... NAH! don’t look at me that way, i know it is a highheel, but like i said ... i like the design ... and it is my blog and i can post whatever i like *crossing arms, pouting

... and today that will be this wonderfull video, where dephazz covered the themesong of one of my most favourite childhood tv shows ... viva la felicita from the signor rossi cartoon .. i LOVED the show ... especially the little dachshound called gaston =D



=D

thanks for your patience ... this post is dedicated to ale, who is living in the boot ... no silly, not the rubberboot ... i saw that! ... don’t make me pinch you ;D

have a great day sweeties, i hope it will be a lucky one!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ale said...

Thank you so much honey...
Here is raining like crazy, I should wear boots like that
:)
Can you believe that we are going to hang out together in less than 2 WEEKS? 2 WEEKS?!?!
I can't wait!

Did you study the sign language book I sent you?
(so you can communicate with Francesca)

hugs

5:08 PM, maj 29, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

Molto bella! hahahahaha that's all the italian I can speak, wait that's not true, I work at an italian company so I should know more hahahahaha, well I can practice my italian with Ale in Albuquerque YAY! can't wait to meet you guys :D

Ciao!

5:23 PM, maj 29, 2008  
Blogger Ale said...

p.s.
If you want me to be correct it is "vanno piano"
plural

:p

5:37 PM, maj 29, 2008  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

hmmmmm.... I seem to remember those boots...
I also seem to remember someone thinking I needed them ;D
Ah shoes.....so easy to be obsessed with
thank you synapses! =D

7:17 PM, maj 29, 2008  

Send en kommentar

<< Home