torsdag, april 10, 2008



VACATION REPORT #4

hello my little possums ... today we were having another big adventure. it was as you might get by the picture, the day of the elk ... in other words, we were at ikea ... what actually is a big adventure if you don't own a car. breathe my little american friends, it is possible to live without a car ;D ... so we had a lot of fun at the public transport system. we went aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way to the outskirts, what is where ikea is, and we ... as always ... ended up with more in the cart, than we supposed to have in it =D
the vampirate is now the proud owner of a fantabulous cheese shredder and she found me a great new lapdesk, from which i am writing to you right now ... so you see, it works perfectly. more elks were found in the grocery store, where the kindereggs are packed in a little elk box and yes of course we bought one for our dear elka, which will be send out to abq tomorrow. also we got us the tickets for the wonderful shortfilmnight of the enchanted film festival ... yes, that enchanted that means gay ... the short film night is called the elle world which reminds me on stubbing your little noses onto this site the lol-word enjoy, and tune in tomorrow when there will be more adventures from the pussycountry also known as germany.

and the song of the day is of course swedish

artist: mando diao
song: good morning, herr horst
album: ode to ochrasy

I've been walking down the street
With a Tambourine on my feet
I'm holding every beat steady and low
Well if it would've been me
I would have turned in to the Factory
And chase that little girl black and blue

Now I'm bleeding
And I'm freezing
And I'm crying once again
For monday glass
For monday glass

So if you see me on the street
Don't ask me about my passing days
Just slip another coin
And walk away

LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa

I once had a love of mine
With a different heart
In another time
I blew that off with pills and alcohol

I once had a child of mine
With a different heart
In another time
I blew that off with booze and lack of soul

Now I'm bleeding
And 'Im freezing
And I'm crying once again
For monday glass
For monday glass

So if you see me on the street
Don't ask me about my passing days
Just slip another coin
And walk away

Yeah slip another coin
And walk away

LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

It sounds like you two are having much fun with public transport and trips to Ikea. Sorry, just now getting commenting. I've been swamped with work since I arrived home from my mini vacation.

Nico, Michelle Paradise was at The Dinah Weekend for the LOGO channel but I missed seeing her because it just didn't work out.

6:32 PM, april 12, 2008  
Blogger seymour said...

I would love an Ikea here. I have to travel to the south if I want to play there....sigh...

Sounds like you're having fun, but I'm still trying to get over the no car thing.....

12:40 PM, april 14, 2008  
Blogger seymour said...

So, how's that podcast coming???
; )

12:12 PM, april 18, 2008  

Send en kommentar

<< Home