torsdag, januar 10, 2008

VICTOR/VICTORIA


you know, or you maybe don’t, but now you will because i’ll tell you ... i believe in coincidences. others believe in destiny, some call things destiny i would call coincidence, but whatever ... i truly believe the whole life is hold together by brontillions of coincidences ... and that’s what makes it interrrrrrrrrrrresting ... happy new year by the way ;D
so the actual coincedence i would like to talk about was exposing an unbelievable thing, it will have an earthshattering effect on the papparrazzi scene and – and this is most frightening – makes me like victoria beckham.
hey, hey, hey ... would you please breathe again? ... i’ll explain.

so this is what happened. i was informed, that francis bean cobain is going to be the new chanel face ... and because i don’t know how she looks i searched for her pictures. i ended up on a celebreties godparents site, that said miss cobains godmother is drew barrymore. the whole chain of celebrity godparents ended with a picture of victoria beckham ... also know as posh spice ... or as mr. blackwell calls her, the skinny, mini monstrosity. anyway, i saw that picture of her and all of a sudden my brain starts to rattle and bleep ... yes i switched from digigital to mechanical over the weekend, it’s a bit slower but the soundeffects are priceless ;D ... can you still follow me? soooooooooo, this pic of missis beckham reminded me on something ... and bang, it hit me ... enlightenment ... she looks like hedwig. i mean i haven’t found the right picture because the internet is full of funny coincidences but you never find the pic you search for, so i have to deal with this second best thing, but have a bit sympathy and you’ll see it ... i mean it jumps right into your face ... i mean look at it, it’s almost identical ... that means ... are you sitting? breathe in ... not only is victoria beckham a man ... s/he is also a DRAGQUEEN ... and that my little possums means: i like her =D









well isn’t it fun to start the new year with a bang?

and another funny coincidence, the cinematographer of the movie victor/victoria. his name is ... tadaaah ... dick bush ... do i have to say anything else??? IT’S A CONSPIRACY OF THE QUEER!!!

have a wonderful day

song of the day: don’t let me drag you down
artist: sarah bettens
album: scream

sometimes it takes some falling down
to get back on your feet
i often think the things i want
the things i really need
i noticed yesterday that lately I
haven't noticed much
colours change and people change
and i am busy handling the remote

when you see this i don't let me drag you down
when you feel this way don't let me drag you down
i need you to turn me upside down

in every room, in every house
someone’s always waiting to be heard
sitting on my big behind
i am hardly rescuing the world

when you see this i don't let me drag you down
when you feel this way don't let me drag you down
i need you to turn me upside down

don't let me hide
behind the question why

when you see this i don't let me drag you down
when you feel this way don't let me drag you down
i need you to turn me upside down

6 Comments:

Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

LOL!

da hat die sissi viel gelacht beim lesen!

there are words in this post i thought id never find on this blog ;)

1:25 PM, januar 10, 2008  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

Brilliant! Sheer genius! And it explains so much!
And while I understand the attraction - I am still concerned by it for "Tucker" ;D
It is always a good thing to start the year of with a revalation.
=0

6:57 PM, januar 10, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Yes I always noticed she looked like a drag, but this confirms it :D

I do believe in coincidences too.

I second miss Uta, you're a genius.

BESOS!

8:03 PM, januar 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonym said...

That was BRIL. Now I know why I felt compelled to watch her TV special made after she and the Becks moved to the states.

I love coincidences. And Queers taking over the world.

2:15 AM, januar 11, 2008  
Blogger Ale said...

I haven't seen Victor/Victoria yet! what a shame...

9:48 PM, januar 11, 2008  
Blogger seymour said...

and coincidences happen for a reason.

Amazing how your mind works woman!!

12:46 PM, januar 14, 2008  

Send en kommentar

<< Home