søndag, december 09, 2007



you know what??? this is post #200

and

TALKS #36 - INSIGHTS INTO A WEIRD MIND

as i (will) mention on the podcast, there are a lot of things going on here. as you can see i got a new tattoo and everything is (finally) going on well. the job paced down a bit, we'll see what will happen next ... insanity is always able to produce some new shades ;D

as i am also mention(ed) i am working myself through the older l word seasons, to prepare for the upcoming new season, thanks to edilma i know where to watch it a bit earlier ;D, actually i am in the middle of season 2 and just noticing that helena was - contrairy to everyone else - looks older. besides she is a total bitch =D

but anyway, there is a lot of stuff going on over here, and you are very welcome to join the rollercoaster, i hope you'll have a little bit fun with the little podcast that describes my life so well by being simply called madness

artists in order of appearance

madness - madness

crazy - shawn colvin

nathalie - cora frost

change - kt tunstall

sing - annie lennox

wonderlust king - gogol bordello

gay bar - the bosshoss

ich glaub ne dame werd ich nie - barbara schöneberger

tick tick boom - the hives

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hurrah! I will download. This is like an early Xmas present, Nico.

7:57 PM, december 09, 2007  
Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

ohh i like the stars, even more i like the fact you posted again, and best of this is a new podcast :) Juchuu!

9:37 PM, december 09, 2007  
Blogger amy said...

don´t be to happy about the early streaming . . . apparently only americans will be able to watch it and it will be censored
http://thekword.twoday.net/

but anyways . . . glad to hear that you are doing good and YAY for the new podcast :D
i almost lost my hope :p

*dicker fetter schmatza*

9:30 PM, december 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Did I saw Hurrah! for your 200th blog and for your new ink? Hurrah!

10:26 PM, december 11, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

Thanks for the podcasts! Most enjoyable, as usual. Just makes me realize how much I've missed them actually.

So first, you are not an old lady. I'm speaking on behalf of the old ladies group, and we can't find your name on the members list.

Second, love the "Crazy" cover by Shawn Colvin. I'm going to see her next month and I hope she performs it. What do you think the chances of that happening are?

Thanks!!! and I hope we don't have to wait so long for the next one. Greedy cuss, I know.....

9:46 PM, december 13, 2007  
Blogger Ale said...

you know what?!?!?
I heart you

thanks for the podcast

8:07 PM, december 18, 2007  
Blogger Edilma said...

Congrats on the 200th post...and congrats on the new tattoo, I love it :D

I know i'm a bad lesbian, I haven't listened to your podcast...but I will :D

BESOS!

3:01 PM, december 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Merry Xmas, Nico!

2:58 PM, december 25, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home