onsdag, marts 21, 2007



THE SUFFERING OF THE YOUNG MINISTRESS

i am all well again, and i don't know if that's good. i mean, i didn't know how sick i really was until my body was pumped with antibiotics and every single germ in my system died a tragic death. plus, when you have a throat infection you don't like to smoke anymore ... well me doesn't like to smoke anymore ... not that i would call myself a chimney ... but i definitely smoke enough to desentisize my nose a bit ... so imagine the surprise when me got out in public again ... not only noticing i am able to breathe, but also able to smell ... what is very nice when you are in the park passing the first blooming bushes (i saw that sparkle in your eye, nasty ... stop grinning i'm talking about plants!!!) anyway ... it's no fun anymore when you enter the public transport system.

i mean all the caverns in my head are suddenly unoccupied and trying to fill themselves with air ... unfortunately i am surrounded by stinking people ... and i can't even blame them because i think my nose is just oversensitive ... i mean i met a friend this morning and i still can smell his perfume on my shirt ... kind advice: be careful with hugging gay guys ;D ... it's weird, my smelling abilities are on 150% minimum ... and i don't like it ... but i think i know how to cure that =D plus i will get my coughing back too =D ...

hand me a fag please

artist: nana mouskuri
song: smoke gets in your eyes
album: nana in new york

they asked me how i knew
my true love was true
oh, i of course replied
something here inside cannot be denied

they said someday you'll find
all who love are blind
oh, when your heart's on fire
you must realize
smoke gets in your eyes

so i chaffed them and i gaily laughed
to think they could doubt my love
yet today my love has flown away
i am without my love

now laughing friends deride
tears i can not hide
oh, so i smile and say
when a lovely flame dies
smoke gets in your eyes
smoke gets in your eyes

2 Comments:

Blogger seymour said...

Glad you're feeling better!

...and leave your smelling abilities alone...

;D

12:28 PM, marts 21, 2007  
Blogger Ale said...

I love that doll full of pins.
Oh, well...glad you don't smoke anymore - I have never liked kissing girls who taste like cig. Springs is arrived - and girls smell good...
:)

3:09 PM, marts 21, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home