fredag, januar 05, 2007



TALKS #18 - THE TROUBLE WITH GETTING IN TROUBLE

it was a bit weird to do a new podcast after all this time ... i know it wasn't THAT much time, but nonetheless it took me a while to get back into this. PLUS!!! i had to do it again without my dear tOni ...

so i have to ask for your patience again ... which is completely rethorical according to your patience with waiting for a new podcast (minn ;D ) ... but anyway, here it is. i'm sorry for forgetting the usual way to enter it ... i was prepared really bad, but i hope you like it anyway ... i think it's silly as usual =D

and this time i will not forget to mention the link to www.kissthisguy.com and if you are not able to open the profile and find the e-mail adress to correspond with ... here you are: send your theme recommendations, your complainings about my mumbling and your loveletters and naked pictures (specially the ones of helena ;D )to:

sillylistens@gmx.de

and of course you are allowed to share your own prison stories with me ... just make sure that you are explicit as possible if shower scenes are involved ;D

and before i get it REAL trouble here, i'll leave you with this first podcast in 2007, called: miss taken

tracklist in order of appearane

smoke on the water - senor coconut (thanx to mag)

miss otis regrets - bette midler

trouble - shampoo

i've committed murder - macy gray

hide u - kosheen

catch me - jasmin tabatabai

under arrest - cultured pearls

walk a mile - holly golightly

freedom - dick brave

my first night without you - cyndi lauper

11 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

aww thx nico . . . that’s something nice to wake up to

gonna listen as soon as i can open my eyes all the way and have some coffee running through my veins

have a great weekend :)

1:31 PM, januar 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Oh goodie, oh goodie, oh goodie!
Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!

Nico, you came through with a podcast sooner than I thought. Goodie for you.

::downloading::

2:08 PM, januar 05, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

::Nico was in prison? There is just no knowing you you are getting mixed up with in cyberspace::

Hey Nico, here's wishing you and all your inmates a happy new year.

8:13 PM, januar 05, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

HAHAHA...Nico, you have NO idea how much I enjoyed this podcast... thank you....

..it's been a very long time since I'd heard the Divine Miss M doing Miss Otis..... LOVED IT!!

but...I might still be sulking a bit.... ;)

11:21 PM, januar 05, 2007  
Blogger jodi.2 said...

yay!
-#5

8:53 AM, januar 06, 2007  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

eXcellent!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

If I had to share a cell, I know who I would want as a cell mate!

(handball with inmates????!!!!!!!)
wow!

LOVED the cast!

2:46 PM, januar 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hola Nico! I had time to listen to the podcast this morning. LOVED IT!!!!!! Especially that last song by Cyndi Lauper. Oh, and Bette singing the Miss Otis song.

I love Bette Midler. Am I a gay man in disguise?

I've been to prison...medium security prison...when I was a journalist...it was to interview male prisoners. So, sorry, nothing juicy to report back.

Kisses.

6:18 PM, januar 07, 2007  
Blogger nico said...

=D

glad you liked it ... you are soooooooo kind ;D

ok, it seems we have to do a bit more bette midler i think, and cindy lauper ...

lurker? ... you are back =D and you could listen??? so sendspace works in SA?

and #5 is still alive YAY

9:35 AM, januar 08, 2007  
Blogger dh said...

Hi Nico
No I was not able to listen but I can read ... and I put two and two together and decucted five and decided that you must have spent time in prison and the picture of your cellmates was a dead give-away.
Why can you not have your podcast on Windows so that I can listen as well?

2:39 PM, januar 08, 2007  
Blogger Kai said...

Nico -

LOL! I loved your comment on my blog today. I had GREAT intentions of changing my template. It would have been nice... ha, ha. Too bad blogger sucks!

When will you be able to see L? Can you download it?! Do you need assistance?! Let me know if you need any help!

7:53 PM, januar 08, 2007  
Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

ahh that was a nice first podcast for 2007 from the ministress ... thank you nico!

can't help out with any prison story - but if so, you will get an email ;)

4:06 AM, januar 09, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home