mandag, juli 07, 2008



TWISTING THUMBS

today i had a bit time on my hands ... heehee, you’ll soon understand, why this is funny ;D
anyway, someone tries to pester me into doing another podcast ... well, i am thinking about it, but you know what ... to pester someone involves more than ONE twitter post ;D ... so drown me in requests and i might record it =D

until then i suffer from being back to work ... which i knew would be dreadfull but not as dreadful as it was. i cannot tell you about the wonderful things that happened during my absence, because i need the material for the podcast that i hopefully will record, if someone finally starts pestering me ... *sigh, anyway, so last week, was my first week back at work and it was horrible ... i had nothing to do ... literaly nothing!!! ... the sun was shining, the weather was excellent and i was trapped in my little fishtank office. now some of you might say why haven’t you posted something... or why haven’t you wrote the next breakthrough lesbian novel ... all i can answer to that is, you obviously never had an encounter with a real nothing to do ... this evil desease sucks every single bit of energy out of your bones ... i even hadn’t enough energy to be pissed ... well i was pissed a bit ... but most of all i was tired ... sooooooooooooooooo tired ... well finally on friday afternoon someone showed up and gave me something to do, so my weekend wasn’t all that horrible, because i was looking forward to today, to FINALLY work again ... no! there is no need to call a doctor, some of us like the things they do ... if there is something to do ...

well and today i was so excited about my job, that i finished it around noon ... yes, sometimes i am a little bit dumb ... but most of the time i’m brilliant ... wait until i’m back to working each day ;D

so this afternoon i had a bit time on my hands ... =D ... and i surfed the internet a bit, and i found an interesting site about finger yoga ... see, i told you it gets funny =D

so and because i highly recommend lissome fingers, i think you should visit the site too ... if you have a bit time on your hands ;D

nico's highly recommended finger yoga site

what? what’s the use of lissome fingers??? ... well until you haven’t sent me a notarized copy of your id to approve you're over 18 i would answer this with: to write a podcast request =D

and because i am in such a sentimental mood the song of the day is

artist: t.v. carpio
song: i want to hold your hand
album: across the universe soundtrack

oh yeah, i'll tell you something
i think you'll understand
when i'll say that something
i wanna hold your hand
i wanna hold your hand
i wanna hold your hand

oh please, say to me
you'll let me be your man
and please, say to me
you'll let me hold your hand
i'll let me hold your hand
i wanna hold your hand

and when i touch you i feel happy
inside
it's such a feeling that my love
i can't hide
i can't hide
i can't hide

yeah, you've got that something
i think you'll understand
when i'll say that something
i wanna hold your hand
i wanna hold your hand
i wanna hold your hand

and when i touch you i feel happy
inside
it's such a feeling that my love
i can't hide
i can't hide
i can't hide

yeah, you've got that something
i think you'll understand
when i'll feel that something
i wanna hold your hand
i wanna hold your hand
i wanna hold your hand
i wanna hold your hand

8 Comments:

Blogger Uta Refson said...

I have lovely fingers
and they would very much like to hold your lovely hand
mmmmmmmmmm....
or a bit of thumb wrestling perhaps? ;D

7:10 PM, juli 07, 2008  
Blogger seymour said...

hmmmm.....
lissome fingers
.....
and quite expeditious with a task
.....
well that just makes my mind wander

11:34 PM, juli 07, 2008  
Blogger Guls said...

Nico;

You're dirty :))) I would like a podcast about lissome fingers ;)

xg

2:20 PM, juli 08, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

Oh you want to be pester! As you wish hahahahahaha...

And yes I want to know about lissome fingers too hee hee

BESOS!

2:52 PM, juli 08, 2008  
Blogger Chazza said...

Some hot Venezuelan girl promised me favours if i would request a podcast from you. hehe. So here I am requesting a podcast about pride and lissome fingers.

I also request a podcast 'cause I hear you're pretty fucking awesome and hilarious and us pretty fucking awesome and hilarious people should really stick together!

4:26 PM, juli 08, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

I'm sorry nico I don't know who this person is, I haven't promised any favours to anyone hahahahahahaha.

But yeah you are both pretty fucking awesome and hilarious :D

4:32 PM, juli 08, 2008  
Blogger Chazza said...

Oh, E stop being so silly! You know exactly who I am so don't pretend for the people that you didn't offer me 'things' when u clearly did!

I just called them 'favours' and 'things' so that ppl wouldn't know explicitly what u said to me, I mean some things should be kept private you dirty girl. haha

4:38 PM, juli 08, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

See what I do to hear a podcast from you Nico? hahahahahaha

4:45 PM, juli 08, 2008  

Send en kommentar

<< Home