tirsdag, juni 10, 2008



YEE HAW!!

i found the perfect song for my absence ... i'll miss everyone who can't participate and i am freaking out for excitement to meet everyone i'll meet ... especially because i got a text from our little venezuelan friend who was asked by the checkin person if she belongs to the band ... i couldn't resist, i had to remind her that "the band" could have been a german folk band too ... ;D ... but i guess i'll share my room with a rockstar lookalike ... WILD

and speaking of wild ... here's the wild wild song

see you ... sooner or later

EXCITED!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Uta Refson said...

Giddee-yup!
are you the lizard band manager too???????? ;D
safe journey western girl
will miss you online
XO

7:05 PM, juni 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Ye haw! I was so busy leading up to KELKA Pride that I forgot to visit your blog. How could I do that?!

Anyway, ye haw, I'm glad I finally to the meet you in person. :-)

10:54 PM, juni 15, 2008  
Blogger a. said...

ha! I found your blog!

You are a fucking awesome human being and it was great hanging out with you this weekend.

12:37 AM, juni 18, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

I miss you!

8:10 PM, juni 19, 2008  

Send en kommentar

<< Home