fredag, juli 11, 2008



I FUCKED UP!!!

supreme!!!! ... i am sorry i disappoint you this much, but i will not be able to upload a podcast today ... i could say the evil migraine i had yesterday melted my brain somehow ... but would that make you forgive me? ... i mean at least i tried ... maybe it is because i didn’t do a podcast in a while, maybe it is because i am pressuring me to much ... yes i know, you, yes YOU are pressuring me too, but trust me, i’m pressuring me more ... and that’s probably the reason, why i can’t upload the crap i produced yesterday ... i wasn’t focussed, a was drifting of, there is a horribly long pause where i totaly lost track ... no i will not edit that out ... i am editophobic!!!! see ... i get pantomimic herpes just by thinking of it ...

*sigh ... but i found out a few things about this kpp project ... it is unpossible to do it in just one sitting ... and the other good thing i found out by recording it, i think first i should do something about the people i met ... if i start with all the stories that happened, i get lost we say, i get from the branch to the twig ... i get lost, carried away ... i mean you know how i tell stories ;D ... anyway, i’ll sit down and do another one, tonight, i promise to try my best ... don’t be mad at me ... please *bambieyes

sad song of today: sorry
artist: feist
album: the reminder

i'm sorry
two words i always think
after you've gone
when i realize i was acting all wrong

so selfish
two words that could describe
oh actions of mine
when patience is in short supply

we don't need to say goodbye
we don't need to fight and cry
oh we, we could hold each other tight tonight

we're so helpless
we're slaves to our impulses
we're afraid of our emotions
and no one knows where the shore is
we're divided by the ocean
and the only thing i know is
that the answer isn't for us
no the answer isn't for us

i'm sorry
two words i always think
oh after you've gone
when i realize i was acting all wrong

we don't need to say goodbye
we don't need to fight and cry
we, we could hold each other tight tonight
tonight
tonight
tonight
tonight...

8 Comments:

Blogger ooijj said...

i'm sure the podcast will happen when it's ready to. if you can wait then so can i.

do you know what a french polish is? i didn't until yesterday. which was apparently hilarious...

xc

1:02 PM, juli 11, 2008  
Blogger nico said...

hey, my headache is gone, i'm focused, i know what to say, i know what to music i need, all i need t do now is record it ... i woud say the thing is almost ready =D

and no i didn't ... first i thought it might be a saussage ... then i looked it up ... and then i thought it might be something nasty ... but the urban dictionary doesn't know anything about it ... so if it is something nasty *falling on her knees doing bambieyes* tell me PLEASE

1:34 PM, juli 11, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

Awwwwwwwwwww don't worry my german pimp, you're too cute to be mad at :D hahahahahaha

I'll wait as long as you want because I know it will be worth it :D

BESOS!

3:11 PM, juli 11, 2008  
Blogger ooijj said...

a french polish is when you have a manicure and the beautician paints your nails to look like your nails aren't painted.

i feel like this could be the basis of an existential yet madcap comedy...

6:37 PM, juli 11, 2008  
Blogger green said...

forgiven!
i'm a sucker for the bambieyes.

6:38 PM, juli 11, 2008  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

would your voice have given me mono?
Shingles? ;D

always forgiven & always worth the wait darling.
looking forward to the new recording! =D

6:45 PM, juli 11, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

Wow Carla, I don't know why but I knew that hahahahahah :D

Thanks for showing me the cactus posicle my german pimp, but now I want one! :D

8:40 PM, juli 11, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

*popsicle

8:41 PM, juli 11, 2008  

Send en kommentar

<< Home