mandag, juli 23, 2007


I AM PISSED ...

today my harry potter copy arrived ... i could insert a yay here if i haven't watched a bit of austrian news on saturday around noon ... NOON!!! 11 hours after the selling of the book officially started!!! and they gave away the ending!!! i mean, what kind of journalism is that? i a m thinking about sueing them *pout ...but for the moment i try to hide this horrible information from the active part of my brain until i read it myself and try to think about happier things, like me going to lollapalooza =D and seeing (besides a fellow kelkian) juliette lewis, amy winehouse and IGGY POP!!!! that's something to light a day up hah? and if this is not enough, take this .... a very nice idea for a video i think, the music isn't this great but i am totally in love with the video =D

have a great day possums, big gay hugs

6 Comments:

Blogger Uta Refson said...

GROOOOOOOOVY!
=D

12:24 PM, juli 23, 2007  
Blogger seymour said...

::closing eyes and ears::

I don't want to know...I don't want to know....

That is just not cool! I hope I can avoid that fate. Frankly though, I don't see how....


On to the music side of things. Sounds like you're going to have some fun!!

12:35 PM, juli 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Awwww, Nico! I know some people were on a media blackout until they could finish the book. One of my online buddies has to wait to read it until her GF's British edition arrives by post. I don't know how she will be able to stand it.

2:34 PM, juli 23, 2007  
Blogger Edilma said...

Hahahahaha sorry about Harry, that sucks...and believe me i know, my girl is obsessed with him too and if she finds out the ending like that she would die.

And by the way, i don't hate you (yes, you're too cute) but i'm jealous you're seeing Amy :P

BESOS!

2:50 PM, juli 23, 2007  
Blogger Tigerblue said...

Bummer about the Potter mishap. Hate it when that stuff happens. Cute video though.

3:07 PM, juli 23, 2007  
Blogger magnolia said...

...and that's why i avoided internet and television the last couple days. i'm still not finished. last 200 pages are waiting. but i think i can make it today. i heard nothing about the ending. and evertime they mentioned harry potter on the radio i started singing and holding my ears ;-)

blame the austrian television!!

10:10 AM, juli 24, 2007  

Send en kommentar

<< Home