tirsdag, november 11, 2008



THE PUSSY DIARIES

hello my dear possums,

have i mentioned how much i love my job lately? yes, yes, yes ... i know i couldn't mention anything lately cause my dear love was occupying me a lot. bur you might like to hear that i am not turned into a ginormous popsicle yet ... actually the only notice i get from the weather is when i stand out on the balcony for having a smoke ... if you haven't yet, this is the moment you could insert a heartfelt AWWWWWWWWWWW for poor little nico.
who literally has to write pussy diaries at the moment ... we have a new project at the office trying to sell catfood ... and i am the diary ghostwriter for a very snobby cat ... which also explains why the picture shows barbara cartland, the queen of romancenovells ... like which i feel at the moment. and what scares me even more than wearing pink is the fact that it is so damn easy to write that crap ... it just flows out of my fingers ... i just thank the universe for our lector, because i cannot spellcheck the stuff because i would have to read it again ... i am afraid i'll dream of fabio tonight ....

so to get this evil thought out of my tortured little brain we need some music ... fast ...

i thought about pussycatdolls first ... but then i found something i REALLY like at the moment ... and it also fits to the theme ;D

7 Comments:

Blogger Uta Refson said...

why do they cover up her naked bits!?!?!?!?!?!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ;D
Pussy diaries huh? Well it sounded more interesting when I didn't know it was for a CAT! ;D
I say you you dress in pink and ride to work on a tractor.
Have fun with your pussy sweetie.

12:10 AM, november 12, 2008  
Blogger seymour said...

I, for one, am glad to hear that you haven't turned into a ginormous popsicle (soooo tall).

As for these....ahem....diaries, I think you should let us see/hear a little sample.... I'm just sayin'...you know...so we'll get the whole experience.

;D

1:51 AM, november 12, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

OMG! Barbara Cartland! hahahaah my mom used to read her novels all the time :P

You would still be sexy as a giant popsicle...just sayin' ;)

And pink, oh pink...I'm scared of her in a good way lol :D...and making the vid with the ex-husband, how progressive of her.

BESOS!

2:05 AM, november 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonym said...

My kitty is giggling about your job writing pussy diaries. Hah.

4:07 PM, november 12, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

finally the ministress is back!

8:59 PM, november 12, 2008  
Blogger ooijj said...

meow

9:39 AM, november 13, 2008  
Blogger Edilma said...

Mmmmmm, so no more podcasts??? I miss your voice :D

1:48 PM, januar 15, 2009  

Send en kommentar

<< Home