torsdag, november 30, 2006



COME ON BABY ... LIGHT MY FIRE

i know, the big fuss will start tomorrow and i don't know nothing about this organisation. but it isn't difficult to visit this site and light a candle... so go there and do it ... please ... they promised to donate a dollar for every lit candle ...

lighttounite.org

and because it is so gay, and they have a new album out and robbie still refuses to sing with garry ... the song of today is

artist: take that
song: relight my fire
album: greatest hits

help me escape this feelin' of insecurity
i need you so much but i don't think you really need me
but if we all stand up in the name of love
and state the case of what we're dreamin' of
i've got to say i only dream of you
but like a thief in the night you took away the love that i knew

relight my fire, your love is my only desire
relight my fire cos i need your love

turn back the times 'til the days when our love was new
do you remember
no matter what was happenin', i was there with you
but if we all stand up for what we believe
and maybe live within our possibilities
the world would be wild for the dream
so baby don't turn away, listen to what i gotta say

relight my fire, your love is my only desire
relight my fire cos i need your love
relight my fire, your love is my only desire
relight my fire cos i need your love, yeah

you gotta be sure enough to walk on through the night
there's another new day on the other side
cos i got hope in my soul i keep on walkin' baby

relight my fire, your love is my only desire
relight my fire cos i need your love
relight my fire, your love is my only desire
relight my fire cos i need your love, yeah

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

PRRRRRRRRRRRRR....
I'd like you to light MY fire! The weather here has turned bitter and cold and they are predicting tons of snow tonight!
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............
Interested in helping me stay warm????? ;D

6:42 PM, november 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

nico, did you have too much glühwein or are you ill again? i mean, i was expecting many things on your blog ... but Take That!? mkay ... well it's only because it's sooo gay, right?

7:32 PM, november 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Nico, thanks for reminding me to go to this site! XO

I'd love to be in front of a fireplace right now because it is freezing outside! Looks like Uta is going to get snow...I better check our forecast.

10:50 PM, november 30, 2006  
Blogger seymour said...

A fire would be nice about now. It's damn cold outside. Let's just stay in tomorrow Uta....they're predicting blizzard like conditions overnight and tomorrow here too.BRRRR!

Now...let's all go back and light another candle.

12:23 AM, december 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

My love is your only desire?

Oh Nico, I did not know you felt that way about me.

I hope you have a great weekend.

3:02 PM, december 01, 2006  

Send en kommentar

<< Home