torsdag, november 23, 2006



TALKS # 16 - BLOWING NOSES AND OTHER STUFF

yes i am still a bit sick ... i mean in the common sense of being sick... having a cold ... let's not talk about my mental condition please ... but that's not this bad this time because after being quiet for nearly a month it was high time for tOni to show up again, and she did. and for the very first time she showed up with a theme ... she made a big fuss of it, you will hear it =D ... oh and there will be unexpected confessions, stuttering, laughter, a catfight (you'll have to listen close it was very short - and no hair was pulled, so does it count at all???) and a lot of trumpets... oh and (drumroll) the winner of the wurstbrot-thing will be announced.

so we hope you'll have lot's of fun with this one , which tOni - who still hasn't found a title for herself - simply calls geiles zeug mit trompete what will mean great stuff with a trumpet in english, not horny stuff like someone silly is translating the whole time ... so get up and shake your delicious little booties to these wonderful songs:

brick house - commodores

sitzenpinkeln - element of crime

perhaps, perhaps, perhaps - doris day

love blonde - kim wilde

dream a little dream of me - louis armstrong

death by chocolate - de-phazz

berlin - heidi brühl

es ist was es ist (elektromarsch) - mia.

brooklyn - youngblood brass band

feuer - jan delay

have you met miss jones - robbie williams

8 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

aww . . . sweet . . . so for what am i thankful today . . . for your cast and that tOni is back :)

the play list looks good . . . but Robbie Williams . . . what`s up with that . . . you still surprise me

have a great day nico . . . hope you will get rid of your cold soon . . . and say hi to tOni

6:46 PM, november 23, 2006  
Blogger nico said...

i will say hi to tOni, but i'm afraid, i can not do anything about the cold =D i just have to get through it

i'm thankful for your braveness to listen ... even so it contains a rw song ... but hey, i am sick =D

7:13 PM, november 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

omg, you two make me laugh so hard, i almost choked on eating my dinner!
no worries, I am still alive!

yay for geile trompeten, I definitely have to get more of element of crime - what a text!

and because it is thanksgiving - I thank Nico & Toni for lightening up my day!

<3

11:54 PM, november 23, 2006  
Blogger nico said...

we are glad you're still alive! next time we'll post warnings i guess ... something like: "listen to this podcast at your own risk. don't eat or drink anything while listening. don't listen during using sharp tools, or while stearing a big vehicle, and especially not when you are anywhere near a looney bin" ... what do you think?

10:46 AM, november 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I am blushing!
Oh my............
I am honored.
I can't wait for the one & only tOni to cause me goosebumps with her musical styling of RoXanne!
Is knowing the secret of the wurstbrot like posessing "the force"? ;)
I am giddy with anticipation!

Thank you for all your accolades ladies.
(still blushing)

11:12 PM, november 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

i totally go for the warnings, especially the loonybin - that might safe me for the next podcasts ;)

p.s. hope you are finally healthy!

3:55 AM, november 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Awwww, I'm just now getting around to downloading this...a week later.

Thanks for the warning!!!

6:38 AM, december 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonym said...

OK, I'm listening now and I want to say I love the Youngblood Brass Band!

4:20 AM, december 02, 2006  

Send en kommentar

<< Home