fredag, juni 30, 2006




I'M BACK! HERE'S THE UPDATE

titus is alright, i still miss roundabout 40 paninisticker to complete my album, this afternoon we have to play against argentina ... and we will win...

why are you rollin' your eyes... just another week, and the worldcup will be over... then everything will be as usual.
i would say it is already... i'm writing shit and add a some songlyrics... =D

but back to the worldcup... eighth finals are over and we lost a few teams... suisse is one of them...




another one is mexico... *sigh bye baby *snort










oh, and sweden... even the boys are yummie in sweden... but the girls =D









and sadly we lost the ivory coast earlier, but it wasn't posted yet .... so here she is, miss ivory-coast. this team played a very nice football... sadly that they lost to often...







and what do we have for leftovers? germany... we played surprisingly well, argentina... not as good as in the earlier games... but anyway, we kick them out today.... then italy against ukraine... kill me, but i still say that penalty wasn't necessary and the ukraine played lame against switzerland... don't ask me about england vs portugal... i will have to puke... and france shouldn't be in the quarter finals at all, thank god they are gonna be kicked out by brazil tomorrow...

so for the french and of course for argentina ukraine and england a song

artist: steam
song: kiss him goodbye
album: best of fußball


na na na na
hey hey hey
goodbye

he'll never love you
the way that i love you
cuz if he did, no no
he wouldn't make you cry
he must be fooling baby
for you my love
my love

so will you kiss him
i wanna see you kiss him
i'm gonna see you kiss him, goodbye

na na na na
hey hey hey
goodbye

na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
goodbye

he's never near you
to comfort and cheer you
when all those sad tears are
falling baby from your eyes

he must be fooling baby
fooling my love
its alright love

i wanna see you kiss him
i'm gonna see you kiss him, goodbye

na na na na
hey hey hey
goodbye

na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
goodbye
(repeat 10 times)

I really love you girl
I really need you
I need to have u near me everyday

You know thats true girl
I really need u girl
I cant let u be with him
When its not right

na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
goodbye

na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
goodbye