fredag, juni 02, 2006

POST #50!!

i am really mean to miss andrews today - she doesn't deserve that... my deepest apologies for that.

but what should i do? after 49 posts it has to be a special one today... because i will be abscent for the weekend like always and again not here on monday so i want to leave you with something special... thanks to everyone who posts you tube videos on their blog! green, amy ... big hugs. guess what! i finally! thought about that and found out... if they can do it why not me.... you see =D and ... you are finding me on my knees blessing the ancient youtubegods... they had it... and i share it with you!

yesyesyes... i know that you know that this is THE video of my most beloved song everever... to all of you, who haven't had the chance to hear it yet... or have simply ignored my kind advices... if you want to thank me for the goosebumps, or -very welcome- wanna tell me where i can get these yellow wigthings... down there is a link where you can leave a comment =D





*SIGH ... kleenex anyone?