tirsdag, august 22, 2006



THE GOOD THING ABOUT HAVING A CO-HOST...

is it makes things easier. you can talk to someone and it's more fun.

can you remember a cute little innocent, naive, unsuspecting MORON saying these words?
i (the moron) can. hiring a co-host is the worst thing you can do... hiring a co-host like tOni ... say goodbye to your mental sanity!
so imagine you are me and this was your last week. first thing she said... "ohoh this was so much fun we have to do another one tomorrow. oh i have so many songs to share..." you answer: "hey give me a few days, please"... after three days... tOni: "oh these people are so kind, oh i'm so happy they like it. let's make another one." you: "o.k. how about next wednesday?" tOni: "oh great we do it! we do it next wednesday. i can't wait for next wednesday"

next day at the office. tOni:"i have an idea... we make an angry bitches cast... i have lots of bands in mind" you: "hmmm, ok. lets see. tOni, you know that most of these 'bitches' are guys" she:"don't be such a bigott. most guys are pussies, so they can be bitches, too" you:"hmmm, ok...when you'll explain it..."

next day at the office tOni:"niconiconico... i have an idea... we should make one about oldschool rock... with an airguitar contest" you:"well, it's some sort of a radio-show. so ... airguitar-contest???" tOni:"#@§$* (very nasty italian words i cannot repeat - not to speak of spell) don't be so boring it will be fun" you ( a bit scared):"hmmm, ok"

next day at the office (wednesday). tOni:"ooooooooooooh nico (very sad face)" you:"what?" she:"i forgot" you:"what?" she:"the party" you:"????" she:"hello? the party, tonight? you forgot???" you:"???... so we cannot do the cast tonight" she:"right, i'm sorry" you:"hmm ok...so what about sunday?" she:"great! sunday is great! fantastic!... well, i mean, i have that gig on sturday, but..." you:"shall we cancel it? i can do it alone this time?" she"nooooonononono (italian-style, very fast) we do it on sunday, it will be great" you:"ok. fine "

half an hour later. you:"what do you think about men with makeup?" she:"i think they are cute! ... *strange look "what do you mean?" you:"i mean as a theme.. you know...georgette dee, tim fischer, marilyn manson... something like that?" she:"uhuhuhuhuh great GREAT!! like turbonegro and darkness?" you:"yes." she (clapping her hands madly): "fantastic, we do it on sunday... it will be fun... oh i have a brontillion ideas"

sunday.... late afternoon... RRRRRRRRRRRRING (the phone) "öchö öchö öchö" (tOni, on the phone) "nico? (whispering...the voice is nearly not existing!!) i feel a bit sick today... i mean we can do it *öchö but i'm not prepared, and so tired... and this party yesterday, it was really no fun, it rained the whole night *öchö i think i'll get a cold... i think i cannot speak today... i'm sorry...*sigh i think i can't do it today...are you mad at me" you:"ah no...it's alright"
thinking: #@§$*#@§$*#@§$*#@§$*#@§$* (nasty german words shoot through your brain(this would be more fun if you are american because you will not know what you think HAH) while horrible movies with giant explosions and flying bodyparts were played at your inner-eye-theatre)

....
inhale
....
exhale
....

sooooooooo, what would you do now? =D wait until she is back - well she'll go on a vacation and will be back in two weeks - and kill her? - *sigh, if i only didn't like her this much, i would do it, i swear i would!!! ... or try to make another one all by yourself? and which one? angry bitches? men with makeup? or something completely different like some nice deathmetal??? what would you do if you were nico?

artist: fine young cannibals
song: she drives me crazy
album: the raw and the cooked

i can't stop
the way i feel
things you do
don't seem real
tell you what i got in mind
'cause we're runnin' out of time
Won't you ever set me free?
This waitin' 'rounds killin' me

She drives me crazy
like no one else
she drives me crazy
and i can't help myself

i can't get
any rest
people say
i'm obsessed
everything that's serious lasts
but to me there's no surprise
what i have, i knew was true
things go wrong, they always do

she drives me crazy
like no one else
she drives me crazy
and i can't help myself

i won't make it,
on my own
no one likes,
to be alone

she drives me crazy
like no one else
she drives me crazy
and i can't help myself

uh huh huh

she drives me crazy
like no one else
she drives me crazy
and i can't help myself

uh huh huh

she drives me crazy
like no one else
she drives me crazy
and i can't help myself